Note: Limited behind the scenes photos/videos are allowed during the session as to not disturb the baby during their session. Make sure to send them to me and tag me on social! @iSweetPhoto
What is included:
- Prints/digital images are purchased separately. See the full price list here.
- Up to 2 hours on-location at an address agreed upon with the client (3 hours for newborn sessions).
- Fresh 48 hospital sessions include all digitals - lightly edited. They are 30-minute sessions.
- Viewing and ordering of products right after the session (unless otherwise specified). - Travel time to and from the location.
- For posed newborn sessions, all wraps/props are provided.
- Artist’s time, talent, and editing of images.
By providing a retainer, you are agreeing to the following:
- The retainer holds your date and is non-refundable should you no longer require my services. No amount of monies paid to me is refundable unless I experience an emergency that renders me unable to provide the agreed services.
- Should I have an emergency and no longer be able to provide my services, I will reschedule your session or refund your retainer. This would only be in the case of a true emergency and is never expected to be a possibility.
- Should you need to reschedule due to illness, please give me 24-48 hours advance notice if possible. You are allowed one event of rescheduling but please give me as much notice as possible.
- For outdoor sessions: if the weather is torrential and we cannot shoot, the session will be rescheduled. Clouds, wind, light sprinkles aren’t a problem and I usually go ahead in this case.
- I do not offer free or discounted re-shoots on the basis of client regret over wardrobe choice, location choice, etc.
- Orders render quality products from a professional printing lab. Full pricing as listed.
- All custom albums have a proofing period of thirty days from the date of order. Clients may proof their album during the thirty-day time frame and make any requests they would like to have made to the album's composition. If after thirty days no changes have been requested, the album will be ordered containing the photographer's composition that was sent to be proofed by the client
- Due to the custom nature of the products, all order sales are final and non-refundable.
- Photographs may be used for the purposes of display, advertising, portfolio, website or any publication. My work is used on my website, blog, and social media. Last names are never used. E-signing this portrait agreement warrants that you have actual authority to agree to use the likeness of all persons included in the portrait. Exceptions to this model release can be made upon request; please email Isabel.
- You agree to release and discharge Isabel Sweet and Isabel Sweet Photography from all and any claims and demands ensuing from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
- You agree to hold harmless, Isabel Sweet and Isabel Sweet Photography, from any dispute in the event you or any participating parties become injured during your session. Isabel Sweet Photography and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury to you, your children or any participating parties, or for any damage to your property during the session/s. Client(s) will be responsible for their children and for themselves and release photographer from any claims against their person or their business.
I am obliged to explain the following:
- Upon viewing samples of my work, you have decided to invest in my services to photograph you and your family because you are confident that I can give you results which you will cherish.
- There is no knowing what photos will be produced from this endeavor simply because this is an event in the future.
- As an artist, I reserve the right to artistically interpret what I see and in what ways I choose to photograph a scene. This may mean that some shots are color, some are B&W. This is my interpretation and vision as an artist.