Baby photographers in Allston-Brighton, Massachusetts
I’m so excited to introduce Lucas as this week’s cutie! Little Lucas was born in the year of Rat. In honor of his zodiac sign, the family incorporated the most adorable little rat stuffed animals into his photo shoot. In looking more into the zodiac and the meaning of rats, here are some fascinating info I learned on ChineseNewYear.net:
- The rat is the first of all the Zodiac signs.
- In Chinese culture, rats were seen as a sign of wealth and surplus. Because of their reproduction rate, married couples also prayed to them for children.
- Optimistic and energetic, people born in the Rat year are likable by all.
- Men born in the Rat year are clever and adapt quickly to new environments. They are creative and great at taking advantage of opportunities.
- Because of their independence and imagination, they are suitable for creative jobs. These include authors, editors and artists.
- Rats also pay attention to fine detail. They are fit for technical work, such as engineering and architecture.
This is so interesting! I can’t wait to follow along as little Lucas grows to see how his personality develops (especially with his Zodiac animal in mind).
Below are favorites from his in-home newborn family photos. Scroll to the bottom of the page for a holiday surprise! 😉
Follow me on Instagram!
If you LOVE newborns and want your baby fix, follow me on Instagram! I look forward to seeing you there.
Newborn photographer near me | Brighton, Ma in Boston
I am a baby and newborn photographer in the Boston area. I am happy to provide boutique photography services to the South End, Back Bay, Fenway, Brookline, Cambridge, South Boston, Belmont, Arlington, Lexington, Needham, Beacon Hill, Newton, and beyond! All sessions take place in the comfort of your own home or favorite location. This in-home baby photography session took place in Brighton, Massachusetts.