Newborn Session Prep
Follow the instructions closely so your little one can have a nice, relaxing session:
– A sweet reminder, no cell phone/picture taking during the session.
– Try to keep your baby awake for 1-2 hours before the session… I know this may be tough. Giving them a bath right before I get there helps and will get them nice and sleepy.
– Please dress your baby in something that is easy to remove – something that snaps up the front or a diaper with just a wrap…. this will make for an easier transfer into my wraps.
– Try to time the baby’s feeding so you are finishing around the session start time.
– I strongly suggest having a pacifier available. Even if you don’t plan to use it in the future, having it during the session is a HUGE help. You can always throw it away afterwards.
– A nice, warm room will keep your baby comfy. If necessary, the heat can be turned up right before we start the session.
– Moms, if you are breastfeeding, do not drink coffee the morning of the session or eat any spicy foods the day before (it can keep the little one up).
– Your hands will be some photos. Moms, you may want to touch up your nails (if that’s important to you).
– Click HERE for tips on what to wear for a newborn session.
– If you have any questions, just let me know!